Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Ocean

Last night I dreamed
of standing alone, 
at the edge of the Ocean.
The Sun had just set,
and the Sky was painted, 
deep periwinkle with a hint of lavender.
The crescent Moon shone high above
the endless horizon.
The Waters stretched into eternity.
Stars glittered above,
each one the seed of a promise.
The spray of the Ocean filled my soul,
and I lingered, as we merged.
The Beach was covered in sacred jewels,
stones, shells and grains of sand,
dimmed under the light of the Moon
but each one a color of the Rainbow.
I moved forward as the Waves touched my feet.
The blessing of Holy Waters.
I knew in that moment
that everything is possible,
I am right where I need to be.
Sitting in the ebb and flow.
Merged with eternity.
Here.
Now. 
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment