Monday, September 17, 2012

At Peace


Lately, I have been strangely at peace with the chaos around here and in my soul.

It's not that I don't get overwhelmed, or feel behind, or busy, but these days, it's as if I am finally happy with my place right here, right now.

I am learning how to find the balance in our family, for everyone and myself.  It's myself that's been the hardest.  With two young boys at home, they are always priority, but I'm learning how to fit myself in the picture, without putting others out or feeling guilt.  My rituals and intentions are a huge part of it.

This is huge to me.

I have no idea exactly what the future holds, but that's really okay.  Today is all that matters right now.

I am building connection, and community, on a whole new level, more than ever before, and it feels good.

I am a Mama, a homemaker, an artist, a gardener, and I love to write.  These are the only things I have ever felt a peace, to say that I am.  So I'm just going to come out and say it, and wherever it takes me, awesome.

A drawing

Some stitchin'

Lily love in the works

Tally ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment