Saturday, February 18, 2012

Joy Pockets

Snuggly chunky babies.

Brotherly love.
It's fuzzy but I love it.
Watching brothers hug.
♥
Mobile babies working so hard at every single thing.
♥
Beautiful birds in February.
Robins, eastern bluebirds and cardinals have been some of our favorites.
♥
Foam pits are pretty awesome.
♥
Rainy cuddly days.

Z's portrait of his brother. 
Friends I haven't seen in a while!
♥
Bodhi playing with food.


Self portrait.


joy pockets

I ♥ Joy Pockets.
Thank you, Holistic Mama.

2 comments:

  1. what a joy it must be to see your boys being together with s much love.

    what's a foam pit? :)

    edit: the new word verification is horrid! have you considered getting rid of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a giant pit with foam cubes at an indoor play place here. It's fun to jump into the foam and build giant structures to tumble and jump through.

    I will look at that word verification. I don't much like it either. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete