Thursday, October 20, 2011

Last Day of Two

Birth day

I can't believe Z turns three tomorrow.  It makes me cry.  It makes me smile.  It fills me with love.

I am honored and humbled to be his mother.  Every single day I am grateful that the universe allowed me to give birth to this tiny human.  It's the biggest thing I've ever done and the first time ever in my life I feel like I am in the right spot in the world.  Even when the ground is constantly shifting underneath me.

I adore and appreciate every single thing he does.  The awesome beautiful stuff and the stuff that knocks me down a peg or two.   He's opens my heart and subdues my ego like nothing ever before.

Thank you, Z for cracking my heart wide open and making me look within.  I would do anything for you.  I love you more than the universe time infinity!


First birthday

Second birthday


 Last day of two



No comments:

Post a Comment