Saturday, October 1, 2011

Joy Pockets

Inspired by my niece's viola lesson.
I always said I wanted to learn the violin.
It felt like I was meant to do it.

Being more fearless and getting out more and more alone with the boys.
Among other things.

Lovely rolling thunderstorms and watching them while cuddling on the porch.



An amazingly awesome and fun Super Hero birthday party.

Dinner with family at my sister's house.

The Children's Museum new dinosaur exhibit 
followed by lunch downtown and a trip to Big Top candy store!






Robin's inspiring blog, wonderful words and awesome questions.
She's a fearless inspiring beautiful woman and I am grateful to read her words.
Short lived tummy bugs that don't kill his spirit
and aren't as bad as what I remember as a kid.
Sweet boy was better and better every day.

Talking about Halloween and Fall with Z.
Watching him get excited about dressing up and decorations.
The wheels are spinning!

joy pockets






♥ Joy Pockets.
Thank you, Holistic Mama / Bohemian Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment