Saturday, October 1, 2011

Joy Pockets

Inspired by my niece's viola lesson.
I always said I wanted to learn the violin.
It felt like I was meant to do it.

♥
Being more fearless and getting out more and more alone with the boys.
Among other things.

♥
Lovely rolling thunderstorms and watching them while cuddling on the porch.



An amazingly awesome and fun Super Hero birthday party.

♥
Dinner with family at my sister's house.

♥
The Children's Museum new dinosaur exhibit 
followed by lunch downtown and a trip to Big Top candy store!



♥



Robin's inspiring blog, wonderful words and awesome questions.
She's a fearless inspiring beautiful woman and I am grateful to read her words.
♥
Short lived tummy bugs that don't kill his spirit
and aren't as bad as what I remember as a kid.
Sweet boy was better and better every day.
♥
Talking about Halloween and Fall with Z.
Watching him get excited about dressing up and decorations.
The wheels are spinning!

joy pockets






I ♥ Joy Pockets.
Thank you, Holistic Mama / Bohemian Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment