Sunday, January 8, 2012

Joy Pockets

Bodhi is figuring out how to crawl.
He turned 6-months old this week.

I almost got this.

Our first handful of snap peas.
Making a spinach gruyere quiche using spinach from our garden.
 
Beautiful homemade bread.
Watching Z get excited about helping make
homemade baked mini-donuts with chocolate and sprinkles.

Checking out his first donut.



Campfires in the backyard under a haloed moon.


Making smores with Z and Daddy after Bodhi went to sleep 
with caramel marshmallows.


Clearing a creative space for me.
Deciding that if I can find 15 minutes to sit on the computer
or clean something, I can find 15 minutes to sit on the cushion everyday.


joy pockets

 Joy Pockets.
Thank you, Holistic Mama.

2 comments:

  1. aw, 6mths already. so sweet.

    and i want to come 'round yours for geberal eating... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked donuts? They look delicious! I'm sure your little guy was in heaven.

    ReplyDelete