Saturday, November 5, 2011

Joy Pockets

I watched Z gather boards, sticks and run to get some mud.
I watched for a while then asked what he was building.
He replied, "A doghouse."


Getting ready for Daddy's birthday dinner.  
His birthday is today!
Baby Bodhi turns four months old today!
He's really talking, giggling and squeaking a lot this week.


I had a great time catching up with an old friend at a park with our boys.

We had a blast on Halloween.
Z was so eager to trick or treat.
He wore his costume all day, even to the park.


Harvest time and making a delicious dinner.






joy pockets

 Joy Pockets.
Thank you, Holistic Mama.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your joy pockets. I think I might join in.
    Your skeleton is so adorable! (Normally an odd thing to write, but so appropriate here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! I love Monica from Holistic Mama.

    And, the skeleton himself is a bit odd at times, but I absolutely adore him.

    ReplyDelete