Saturday, November 17, 2012

Intentions + Thanksgiving, Day Seventeen



Today is my own personal new year, my 32nd birthday.

I am grateful for my life, my children, family, friends, and all the beautiful, amazing people and creatures that I share this life with in this gorgeous universe.  Every moment, whether up or down, truly is a blessing.

The Universe provides me with quite a beautiful show each year with the Leonid Meteor shower.

Also, for my birthday I signed up for this Apothecary Circle (thanks Mom!), and surprisingly, even though it doesn't start until the New Year, a group was created on my birthday eve, and the invitation sent to dig in already.

I'll also be enjoying a home-cooked veggie lasagna and orange chiffon cake made by Mom tonight, on my beautiful new dishes.

What a lucky girl I am; I couldn't be more elated.

I'm also celebrating by setting my intentions for the year, and reflecting upon the intentions that I set last year.  They were a silent guide, that I checked back in with from time to time.  They were with me every step of the way, and will be the remainder of my life, because they are a part of me, and always have been -I just have to remember them sometimes.

Intentions seep out of my heart, and deep into the marrow of my bones, to chart the course for what lays ahead.  They're remembering what's important, and where I've been and where I am going, as well as where I am right now.

These intentions are purposely open-ended, with space around them, accepting and ready for what comes my way.

Every day is a new day, and we can never have too much love in our heart.


**Honoring every being, space and moment as sacred.**

**Unconditional love.**

**Attention.**

**Breathing.**

**Sensing. **

**Gratitude. **

**Patience.**

**Kindness.**

**Connection.**

**Not rushing, or being too busy.**

**Offering help, and not being afraid to accept it myself.**

**Taking care of what's in front of me.**

**Non-judgemental awareness.**

**There's always time, space and room.**

**Know that no matter where I am or what I am doing, 
that I am right where I'm meant to be, and need to be.**

**Know that this is enough, right here, right now.**

**My life is my practice.**

**I am whole.**




No comments:

Post a Comment