Saturday, November 5, 2011

Joy Pockets

I watched Z gather boards, sticks and run to get some mud.
I watched for a while then asked what he was building.
He replied, "A doghouse."


Getting ready for Daddy's birthday dinner.  
His birthday is today!
♥
Baby Bodhi turns four months old today!
♥
He's really talking, giggling and squeaking a lot this week.


I had a great time catching up with an old friend at a park with our boys.
♥
We had a blast on Halloween.
Z was so eager to trick or treat.
He wore his costume all day, even to the park.


Harvest time and making a delicious dinner.






joy pockets

I ♥ Joy Pockets.
Thank you, Holistic Mama.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your joy pockets. I think I might join in.
    Your skeleton is so adorable! (Normally an odd thing to write, but so appropriate here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! I love Monica from Holistic Mama.

    And, the skeleton himself is a bit odd at times, but I absolutely adore him.

    ReplyDelete